Awesome DIY Motorized Varavon Slider
September 19, 2012
Earlier this week, Andy sent over a few videos about his DIY Motorized Video Slider that can be controlled through an Intervalometer (time lapse remote). Through this remote, he was able to control speed and also delay movements of the slider. The most exciting part of this build is the basic parts used, and the simplicity of the design.
The Servo setup is pretty straight forward. Battery + speed controller + servo motor. The Timelapse remote (intervalometer) was then integrated with a small board to interrupt the circuit, and with it’s extensive settings acts as a smart controller. You can get more details and a list of parts from Andy’s YouTube Video (Click Here) [Thanks Andy].
You can check out the inexpensive prices of the basic parts used on this build via eBay (below).
A 2.5mm jack-plug socket:
And some male/female plugs for the servo/controller to plug into.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- AaBb on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Barry on Cinegears Seamless Rubber Universal Follow Focus Lens Ring
- adic on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders