Awesome DIY Motorized Varavon Slider
September 19, 2012
Earlier this week, Andy sent over a few videos about his DIY Motorized Video Slider that can be controlled through an Intervalometer (time lapse remote). Through this remote, he was able to control speed and also delay movements of the slider. The most exciting part of this build is the basic parts used, and the simplicity of the design.
The Servo setup is pretty straight forward. Battery + speed controller + servo motor. The Timelapse remote (intervalometer) was then integrated with a small board to interrupt the circuit, and with it’s extensive settings acts as a smart controller. You can get more details and a list of parts from Andy’s YouTube Video (Click Here) [Thanks Andy].
You can check out the inexpensive prices of the basic parts used on this build via eBay (below).
A 2.5mm jack-plug socket:
And some male/female plugs for the servo/controller to plug into.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording