Aputure has recently released a new and larger LED Video panel. The New AL-528W (uses 528 LED bulbs) uses a digital brightness display to show output by percentage. Rotate the brightness wheel to adjust output from 10% to 99%.
Use the power adapter to power the unit through a wall outlet, or you can use the batteries (Batteries includes Sony F/FM/QM Series) when shooting outside and a Low power warning with red blinking lights when the batteries are low.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?