Aputure has recently released a new and larger LED Video panel. The New AL-528W (uses 528 LED bulbs) uses a digital brightness display to show output by percentage. Rotate the brightness wheel to adjust output from 10% to 99%.
Use the power adapter to power the unit through a wall outlet, or you can use the batteries (Batteries includes Sony F/FM/QM Series) when shooting outside and a Low power warning with red blinking lights when the batteries are low.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording