Another look at a Motorized JuicedLink Slider
February 20, 2012
Jason from mnwebco shares his DIY motorized mod for the Juicedlink DIY Slider kit and shares a few examples. He basically uses all the same equipment as a previous mod from Vimeo member Gary Bagelman (except for tripod head). If you want a list of all these parts, and further instructions, you can find them at the bottom of the JuicedLink Cookbook page (click here).
JuicedLink DIY Slider Kit
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- vladbox on Canon 7D Mark II Arrives for a Field Test
- Rob S. on Varavon Slidecam EX Premium Video Slider with Counterweight Flywheel Pulley System
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- Eric J. on FotoDiox Now Offers 6 Variable ND Throttle Lens Adapters
- JKPinPDX on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- D on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Liang on Varavon Slidecam EX Premium Video Slider with Counterweight Flywheel Pulley System