Another look at a Motorized JuicedLink Slider
February 20, 2012
Jason from mnwebco shares his DIY motorized mod for the Juicedlink DIY Slider kit and shares a few examples. He basically uses all the same equipment as a previous mod from Vimeo member Gary Bagelman (except for tripod head). If you want a list of all these parts, and further instructions, you can find them at the bottom of the JuicedLink Cookbook page (click here).
JuicedLink DIY Slider Kit
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime