The Aftermarket Panasonic GH3 Batteries arrived about a week ago. It took just a little over two weeks for shipping, and the first test was to see if there was a battery meter displayed in the GH3. As you can see below there is a battery meter being displayed.
The second thing I did was to place them on my Panasonic OEM Chargers. The green light was on to indicate charging and after about an hour, the green light was off indicating it was fully charged. I threw another set on the chargers and all appears normal so far.
I’m sure a few people are curious about these aftermarket batteries, so I decided to run a little test. During my time lapse test, the aftermarket batteries lasted 3.5 hours with continuous shooting every 3 seconds. The DMW-BLF19 OEM Battery lasted about 5 hours 40 minutes. Obviously the OEM batteries give more run time, but at a cost of about 8x more than the aftermarket. For myself i’m happy with these results, but whether you want to use aftermarket batteries, i’ll leave that up to you. I ordered these via eBay and can be found (Here).
Aftermarket Panasonic GH3 Batteries with Charger
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- julian on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- hogo on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- Antonio Pantoja on Save $500 Now BlackMagic Design Production 4K Instant Rebate
- Emm on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- Josh on CAME-TV 8000 Heavy Duty 3 Axis Gimbal with RED Epic Demo
- CarsonWA on Hyperlapse App Instantly Smooths Hand Held iPhone Time Lapse via Instagram
- getem on New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Cine Lens
- ak on NEW: Kamerar QV-1 LCD View Finder Kit (QB-15 Quick Base)