I’ve had decent luck with aftermarket batteries with my Canon DSLRs and even with my smaller point and shoot cameras. Now with two Panasonic GH3 cameras, i’ve been looking to add a few extra batteries to the kit. I’ve been hesitating because the OEM batteries run about $80 dollars each (found here). So now i’m happy to see a few aftermarket batteries becoming available for the GH3. They claim to be decoded for the camera to read proper battery levels, currently run for about $20 each or sold cheaper in bundles with optional battery chargers. You can find these Aftermarket GH3 Batteries via eBay (click here).
Aftermarket Panasonic GH3 Batteries with Charger
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Panasonic GH4 4K Camera Back in Stock!
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Joseph on New F&V LED Ring Light vs 600 LED Panel Comparison
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- OldCorpse on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Keith Moreau on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Review: Laing X-15 Vest Arm kit with Laing P-04 Video Stabilizer
- Carlos B on Name the new Konova Auto Panning Slider
B&H Photo Video
New Zoom H6