The real OEM BG-E11 battery grip for the Canon 5D Mark III will run about $300 dollars. You can find that on the product page (click here). I’m sure the OEM is the best of the best, but i’ve managed to purchase several aftermarket grips for my T2i, 60D, 5D Mark II, and Canon 7D.
When I found the price dropping on the aftermarket BG-E11 grips, I decided to get one for the Mark III for around $50 dollars. You can find the grips via eBay (Click Here).
Aftermarket BG-E11 Canon 5D Mark III Battery Grip
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on Digislider Motion Control Time Lapse Motorized Slider Kit Demo
- Rey on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light
- Dan Eckert on Digislider Motion Control Time Lapse Motorized Slider Kit Demo
- damon on New ePhoto R-640 LED Video 18 Inch Ring Light
- mike_tee_vee on NEW DJI Phantom Vision+ Quadcopter Setup for First Flight
- Armando Ferreira on CAME 7000 3 Axis Gimbal First Impression and Demo Video
- Gray on DIY Build 32 Bit Version CAME 7000 3 Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal Stabilizer
- Patrick on Tuning PID Settings for Varavon Birdycam GH4 Camera