The real OEM BG-E11 battery grip for the Canon 5D Mark III will run about $300 dollars. You can find that on the product page (click here). I’m sure the OEM is the best of the best, but i’ve managed to purchase several aftermarket grips for my T2i, 60D, 5D Mark II, and Canon 7D.
When I found the price dropping on the aftermarket BG-E11 grips, I decided to get one for the Mark III for around $50 dollars. You can find the grips via eBay (Click Here).
Aftermarket BG-E11 Canon 5D Mark III Battery Grip
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Keith Moreau on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Connor on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Emm on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Simon on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Jesse Lee on Unboxing CAME 7500 Ready To Run 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Dan on Rode invisiLav Discreet Lavalier Mounting System
- Adam Jeal on Close Look Varavon Armor Cage for Panasonic GH3 / GH4 Cameras
- Jason on Custom Fancier 717 Fluid Head Quick Release – Teaser