The real OEM BG-E11 battery grip for the Canon 5D Mark III will run about $300 dollars. You can find that on the product page (click here). I’m sure the OEM is the best of the best, but i’ve managed to purchase several aftermarket grips for my T2i, 60D, 5D Mark II, and Canon 7D.
When I found the price dropping on the aftermarket BG-E11 grips, I decided to get one for the Mark III for around $50 dollars. You can find the grips via eBay (Click Here).
Aftermarket BG-E11 Canon 5D Mark III Battery Grip
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Rich on DIY : Gopro Hero 3 Black with External Canon LP-E6 Canon Battery
- Dale on Fotga S-450 Hand Held Stabilizer
- CameraRick on LCD Sunhoods ViewFinders EVF Monitors
- Emm on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Randall on Servo City Motorized Kit for IGUS W1080-B Slider
- Emm on Seetec / Scope 3.5″ EVF Loupe
- Emm on SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card for 4K Video Recording