November 28, 2009
Thanks for visiting my website for more information about the Cheesy stuff I often craft up – hence the name ‘Cheesycam’. As a long time stills photographer mostly with Canon cameras, the Canon 5D Mark II opened up an entirely new industry with DSLR Video.
While learning the new craft shooting video on DSLR cameras, I began blogging about the various ‘Video DSLR’ tools, DIY projects, new products, workflows, tips, tricks, and methods of shooting with these unique cameras.
Cheesycam.com can always use some support.
There’s alot of time and thought that goes into posting useful information and money saving tips. Besides the research and writing I do to help save you time finding answers, I alone try to respond to all comments and questions, and if I can’t then point you in the right direction. I’m also actively trying to share DIY ideas to the entire DSLR video and photography community. It’s a mixture of time, dedication, passion, and generosity to manage a website like this.
The vast amount of content on this site is all posted for Free, so if you find it valuable or informative please think about supporting this website. The easiest way is to consider visiting this website for your B&HPhotoVideo , or eBay.com purchases.
By using these links below it helps me earn a few pennies along the way, and please help spread the word about the hard work that’s put into this website each and everyday.
If this site has helped save you time spent researching, money on equipment, or even answered some questions, another way of helping out is to donate through Paypal.
Advertisements displayed from Google are dynamically placed and vary frequently. The following areas are paid advertising through the Google Ad Network, and Cheesycam attempts to monitor the advertisments displayed in these areas to ensure it is relevant to it’s vistors. Since this is dynamically generated advertising content, Cheesycam.com denies any responsibility or liability for the advertising content being displayed.
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Tery Wilson on MustHD M-701 / M-501 (7 inch / 5 inch) LCD Monitors
- Alex on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE RAW Uncut Unedited Footage
- Gordon on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Digital Dub on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- JKPinPDX on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording
- Hawkeye Pierce on Weird 60p HDMI Output on Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII to BlackMagic Video Assist Recorder Monitor
- Barry on Sony’s latest A6300 APS-C Camera with 4K Internal Recording