For those just looking to support your basic DSLR setup, the 701HDV + Tripod over at B&H is a pretty sweet lightweight setup. Over at Amazon, this same setup runs you about $269. Sure the Amazon package comes with a useless monopod – not worth it. With the current rebates offered over at B&H you can get this very professional fluid head setup for around $184. Yeah, that’s a pretty nice price you won’t even find over at eBay. Olivia touched a bit on the 190XDB Aluminum tripod in the middle of this video (below).
Here’s the kicker if you’re reading this today (Sept 27th). With the Upcoming Rosh Hashanah, B&H will close tomorrow. So if you want to get your orders in, you’ve got until tomorrow morning for normal processing, otherwise you’ll have to wait it out until Oct 2nd. OH WAIT! Here’s another kicker. That rebate will expire before Oct 2nd To qualify your receipt should have an earlier date. Don’t worry, you’ll have until Oct 31st to send it in. I’d get on this one…
Upcoming Rosh Hashanah Closing B&H SuperStore and Offices will close Wednesday, September 28, at 1:00PM EDT through Sunday, October 2, at 10:00AM EDT.
The B&H SuperStore and offices will close at 1:00PM EDT on Wednesday, September 28, in observance of Rosh Hashanah and will reopen on Sunday, October 2 at 10:00AM EDT.
All Standard Shipping orders placed before Wednesday, September 28, at 7:00AM EDT and Rush Shipping orders placed before Wednesday, September 28, at 10:30AM EDT will be processed normally. Orders placed after the above times will be processed when we reopen on Sunday, October 2nd.
Online ordering will be unavailable from Wednesday, September 28, at 6:30PM EDT through Saturday, October 1, at 8:00PM EDT.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.
Find it (click here).
701HDV Fluid Head 190XDB Aluminum Tripod Kit
Rebates also available for the larger 501HDV + Tripod kits (click here)
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Liang on Huge Discounts on Edelkrone Modula Systems
- Emm on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- Stanton on How To Balance CAME H4 Hand Held Stabilizer or Any Stabilizer
- jimmy on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Barry on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Emm on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Soike on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?