7″ LCD Bag and Sun Shade Combo
April 10, 2012
Shooting outdoors in the bright sun pretty much sucks without an LCD View Finder, but come time to pan and tilt, it’s not very comfortable when you’re in a low position. That’s where all those flip out LCDs come in handy but even the 5D Mark III falls short in that feature. This is where an external LCD comes in handy, but without a proper sunshade, you might be fighting that glare. Here’s a $16 dollar little baggy that works as a protective case to transport your 7″ LCD, at the same time unzips and doubles as a sun shade. How I plan to fit the SmallHD DP6 in here I won’t know until it arrives. There’s a rear access door as well, so hopefully i’ll still be able to access all the controls on the top of the DP6.
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera