7″ LCD Bag and Sun Shade Combo
April 10, 2012
Shooting outdoors in the bright sun pretty much sucks without an LCD View Finder, but come time to pan and tilt, it’s not very comfortable when you’re in a low position. That’s where all those flip out LCDs come in handy but even the 5D Mark III falls short in that feature. This is where an external LCD comes in handy, but without a proper sunshade, you might be fighting that glare. Here’s a $16 dollar little baggy that works as a protective case to transport your 7″ LCD, at the same time unzips and doubles as a sun shade. How I plan to fit the SmallHD DP6 in here I won’t know until it arrives. There’s a rear access door as well, so hopefully i’ll still be able to access all the controls on the top of the DP6.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Eliu on Glide Gear DEV Dolly Giveaway
- Ryan on Z1 Rider Mini 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro Cameras Review and Sample Footage
- Hogo on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Chas on Auto Pan Video Head with Parallax Video Slider Add-On Track
- Mike_Rea on Aputure DEC Lens Adapter + Wireless Follow Focus for Canon EF to Sony E-Mount and MFT
- deceres on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?
- Goubier on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like