7″ LCD Bag and Sun Shade Combo
April 10, 2012
Shooting outdoors in the bright sun pretty much sucks without an LCD View Finder, but come time to pan and tilt, it’s not very comfortable when you’re in a low position. That’s where all those flip out LCDs come in handy but even the 5D Mark III falls short in that feature. This is where an external LCD comes in handy, but without a proper sunshade, you might be fighting that glare. Here’s a $16 dollar little baggy that works as a protective case to transport your 7″ LCD, at the same time unzips and doubles as a sun shade. How I plan to fit the SmallHD DP6 in here I won’t know until it arrives. There’s a rear access door as well, so hopefully i’ll still be able to access all the controls on the top of the DP6.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Rob S. on Save -$185 OFF Zoom Q2HD Handy Video Recorder just $64.95
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- A.Matos on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Arnaud on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s
- stevep on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras