550D / T2i Video – Canyon Creek
April 26, 2010
This video is great for several reasons. First, it’s coming from someone who’s fairly new to shooting video on DSLR’s. Secondly, it’s coming from a 550D / T2i and the footage is amazing. Third, it’s using all Nikon lenses with a Canon adapter, which goes to show, even with other lenses you can capture great footage. Great job on shooting this video Larry!
Little League Team: Canyon Creek Royals
Location: Alamo, CA
Music Credit: ” A New Game”
Featuring: Julian Reyes
Shot with a Canon T2i w/ Nikon 85mm, 180mm & 16mm Fisheye.
If you’re looking to adapt some Nikon lenses over to some Canon Bodies, you can find an adapter here.
Cinevate Canon EOS to Nikon Adapter Ring
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Amazon Black Friday Deals Available Now
- Nikon Lens to Canon EOS 5D, 7D, 550D, T2i, etc. » CheesyCam
- Rokinon 8mm and 85mm Lenses – Lightning Deal » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Mark on F&V R-300 LED Video Ring Light Softbox Kit
- Koichi Sakaguchi on Dual Operator Setup Idea for BlackMagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Emm on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Sara on How To Perform 6 Point Calibration IMU Sensor for 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Aberracus on Bower 16mm T/2.2 Cine Lens and Vanguard Auctus 323AT Tripod Deal
- Southerndude on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s