550D / T2i Video – Canyon Creek
April 26, 2010
This video is great for several reasons. First, it’s coming from someone who’s fairly new to shooting video on DSLR’s. Secondly, it’s coming from a 550D / T2i and the footage is amazing. Third, it’s using all Nikon lenses with a Canon adapter, which goes to show, even with other lenses you can capture great footage. Great job on shooting this video Larry!
Little League Team: Canyon Creek Royals
Location: Alamo, CA
Music Credit: ” A New Game”
Featuring: Julian Reyes
Shot with a Canon T2i w/ Nikon 85mm, 180mm & 16mm Fisheye.
If you’re looking to adapt some Nikon lenses over to some Canon Bodies, you can find an adapter here.
Cinevate Canon EOS to Nikon Adapter Ring
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Nikon Lens to Canon EOS 5D, 7D, 550D, T2i, etc. » CheesyCam
- Rokinon 8mm and 85mm Lenses – Lightning Deal » CheesyCam
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s