550D / T2i DIY Cheap Macro
May 27, 2010
I’ve blogged about this item before at http://cheesycam.com/?p=241. This time around I thought i’d show you what it looks like on video. This is not limited to the 550D, in fact i’ve owned this special Macro Bellow since the Canon EOS 20D was new. For some reason I’m able to get best results using the 18-55mm kit lens on a cropped camera. It doesn’t have Image Stabilization, but this little rail can outperform the $1000 dollar Canon 100mm Macro any day, and it starts for only around $30 bucks. You can find a bunch of these Macro Bellows for sale by clicking here.
- Reverse Macro Trick 18-55mm & 50mm F/1.8 » CheesyCam
- Bee and Fly Macros - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- jan on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Casey on Preorder SLR Magic 50mm F/1.1 Cine Prime Lens for Sony E Mount
- Erik on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime
- Connor on 9.Solutions Innovative Support Rigging Products Finally Available
- Emm on Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Adapter
- Emm on DIY 3D Printed Filter Clamp for Cinema Prime Lenses WonderPana Filter Holder
- Sidd on DJI Black Friday Deals Phantom 3 and Inspire 1 Pro
- Emm on Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens vs new Rokinon XEEN 85mm T1.5 Cine Prime