550D / T2i DIY Cheap Macro
May 27, 2010
I’ve blogged about this item before at http://cheesycam.com/?p=241. This time around I thought i’d show you what it looks like on video. This is not limited to the 550D, in fact i’ve owned this special Macro Bellow since the Canon EOS 20D was new. For some reason I’m able to get best results using the 18-55mm kit lens on a cropped camera. It doesn’t have Image Stabilization, but this little rail can outperform the $1000 dollar Canon 100mm Macro any day, and it starts for only around $30 bucks. You can find a bunch of these Macro Bellows for sale by clicking here.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Reverse Macro Trick 18-55mm & 50mm F/1.8 » CheesyCam
- Bee and Fly Macros - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC