I’ve blogged about this item before at http://cheesycam.com/?p=241. This time around I thought i’d show you what it looks like on video. This is not limited to the 550D, in fact i’ve owned this special Macro Bellow since the Canon EOS 20D was new. For some reason I’m able to get best results using the 18-55mm kit lens on a cropped camera. It doesn’t have Image Stabilization, but this little rail can outperform the $1000 dollar Canon 100mm Macro any day, and it starts for only around $30 bucks. You can find a bunch of these Macro Bellows for sale by clicking here.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
- Reverse Macro Trick 18-55mm & 50mm F/1.8 » CheesyCam
- Bee and Fly Macros - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?