48 LED UFO Camping Ring Light
February 11, 2011
[Update] Sorry guys, company isn’t cool with the original post. States they have a completely original product designed from the ground up. You can contact them directly for more technical information about their product and all references (and comments) will be removed. If you don’t know what i’m talking about, you’re in good shape.
So instead here’s another DIY video solely on the UFO camping light. In this video he’s only showing off the 24 LED version, but there’s another version with 48 LEDs. This thing has been around the block for years and has been used in DIY Macro photography lights to Cheap Video lighting. The video showed a 24 LED in use, but there’s a 48 LED version too for under $5 dollars shipped. Useable? I’ll leave that up to you.. Hey if you’re in a pinch, i’ve seen more random stuff being used for lighting like say…. several iPads? You know where i’m going with that…
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Efren on Self Balancing Two Wheel Scooter – Segway Like
- Herbert_r on Zoom H1 Battery Drain?
- Bryan on How to Balance a Glidecam , Steadicam, Flycam DSLR Stabilizer
- NATHANIEL OKRAH on Rode VideoMic GO On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
- Leandro on Yongnuo YN-300 LED Video Light Test
- Emm on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Joachim Lindenmann on Balancing Panasonic GH4 on CAME-MINI 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
- Emm on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC