24Mar Video Camera Super Trick
Fluid movement in video is a big deal today. Dollies, sliders, jibs, cranes, steadicam shots, skater dollies, there are tons of different ways to get that cinematic camera movement. The video above has got to be one of my favorite simple camera tricks I ran into a while back, but since we’ve got a growing number of newbies in DSLR video, I thought i’d repost.
Don’t be fooled though, you’ll need some solid tripod legs and an awesome fluid head. By far the smallest, most fluid, and most cost effective for small cameras would be this Bogen 701HDV. Check it out here.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Bobby on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Joseph on Great Savings on Sennheiser Wireless Mic Systems
- Emm on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- pixcanfly on Affordable Quality Sound AspenMics Lavalier Microphone for DSLR Video
- Annette on Canon Camera Money Piggy Bank
- Dan on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?
- Brian on $31 Dollar Sony A7s Cage PreOrder
- Tery Wilson on CAMETV 7800 Gimbal Tricks – How Stable Is It?