312 Bi-Color changing LED light Price Drop
June 3, 2011
With a new seller online, there’s a huge price drop on the 312 Bi-Color LED video lights. Falling approx. $80 dollars off from the normal pricing, this is an awesome light to use both on and off camera. Come to think about it, this is probably the largest ‘on camera’ LED Video light – and it’s color adjustable. To get the most flexibility on this large light, don’t forget about the Variable Friction arms.
Unlike the Socanland 277 LED, this one can adjust and mix between 3200K-5600K, and comes with two Sony compatible NPF550 batteries + charger + Carrying Case + Metal Ball Hot Shoe mount + Diffuser Panel. The lowest price i’ve ever seen it in the world, no excuses, says a few available. Take a look at the video review above, and find it below.
Not quite ready for the big 312? The smaller 144 Bi-Color LED Video light from the same manufacturer uses only one Sony style battery (below).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Daniel on DIY Your Own Video Monopod – Modified Monopods with Fluid Tripod Foot for Video
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- andy zou on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- Joey on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Nick on Unboxing the CAME-TV 7500 7800 RTR 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizers
- Jack D. on DIY Retractable Compact Camera Holster Hand Held Stabilizer
- bart on Nebula 4000 vs DIY 3 Axis Mini Gimbal Frame for GH4 A7s BMPCC