2D Photography Rube Goldberg
July 11, 2011
Gotta give credit where credit is due. According to Wikipedia, a Rube Goldberg machine, device, or apparatus is a deliberately over-engineered machine that performs a very simple task in a very complex fashion, usually including a chain reaction. The expression is named after American cartoonist and inventor Rube Goldberg. Here’s a very clever photography ‘gear’ themed Rube Goldberg. Be prepared for about 4 minutes of video via YouTube member 2dPhotography.
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- getem on NAB 2015 – Fotodiox Expands Flapjack Edge lit LED Light Product Line
- Dalia on Canon 100mm Macro IS – Coffee Mug Replica
- krys on NAB 2015 – Fotodiox Expands Flapjack Edge lit LED Light Product Line
- Jamie on Best Quadcopter for 2015 – DJI Phantom 3 or 3DR Solo Smart Quadcopter?
- Adrian on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- Jered McKenna on Tascam DR-70D Audio Recorder w Stereo Mics 4 XLR Inputs
- itsjohnny on Sandisk Extreme Pro SDXC Memory Card Deals
- Louis on RodeLink Wireless Microphone Kits Begin Shipping