$200 OFF Panasonic GH3 Camera
July 4, 2013
Not sure how many of you are already working with the Panasonic GH3 Camera, but I enjoyed working with this camera so much I ended up with a second one just a few weeks after. I was never a big MFT shooter, until I started working with the GH3. For the price, It’s hard to beat the features for both a serious high quality Stills and ILC Video camera.
First and foremost, it’s small, and lightweight, so it’s been our exclusive camera for event coverage. Unlike the GH2, this camera was redesigned with a Magnesium Alloy Frame along with Dust and Splash Proof seals. Very clean at high ISO does excellent in low lighting situations.
SDHC allows me to work with cheaper media, shoots in AVCHD when I want high quality compressed footage, or up to 72Mbps [All-Intra] MOV for high quality footage to grade in post. Built in Wi-Fi to control with your iPhone, built in Intervalometer (Time Lapse), HDMI output full 1080 without hijacking the LCD display, full 1080p 60fps (for slo-mo), articulating LCD, fast auto focus (full time AF available in video mode too), not to mention the ability to adapt pretty much any lens on the market. There’s a great product page showcasing some highlight features of the GH3 (found here).
There’s a hundred more reasons why it’s a great camera for the price, and today several retailers are discounting the Panasonic GH3 $200 Off. Some retailers may bundle additional items for better value. Check out the limited time discounts available (below).
Popular Gear / Equipment Deals / Industry News
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Mischa on TrekPak – A Better Way to Organize Gear in Pelican Hard Cases
- Rob S. on TrekPak – A Better Way to Organize Gear in Pelican Hard Cases
- Emm on TrekPak – A Better Way to Organize Gear in Pelican Hard Cases
- Alan Brown on TrekPak – A Better Way to Organize Gear in Pelican Hard Cases
- Justin on TrekPak – A Better Way to Organize Gear in Pelican Hard Cases
- Emm on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- ActorNasirRahim on DIY Gimbal Stabilizer Support Backpack
- Emm on Homemade Custom Mini Gimbal for Panasonic GH4 or Sony A7s