$200 OFF Panasonic GH3 Camera
July 4, 2013
Not sure how many of you are already working with the Panasonic GH3 Camera, but I enjoyed working with this camera so much I ended up with a second one just a few weeks after. I was never a big MFT shooter, until I started working with the GH3. For the price, It’s hard to beat the features for both a serious high quality Stills and ILC Video camera.
First and foremost, it’s small, and lightweight, so it’s been our exclusive camera for event coverage. Unlike the GH2, this camera was redesigned with a Magnesium Alloy Frame along with Dust and Splash Proof seals. Very clean at high ISO does excellent in low lighting situations.
SDHC allows me to work with cheaper media, shoots in AVCHD when I want high quality compressed footage, or up to 72Mbps [All-Intra] MOV for high quality footage to grade in post. Built in Wi-Fi to control with your iPhone, built in Intervalometer (Time Lapse), HDMI output full 1080 without hijacking the LCD display, full 1080p 60fps (for slo-mo), articulating LCD, fast auto focus (full time AF available in video mode too), not to mention the ability to adapt pretty much any lens on the market. There’s a great product page showcasing some highlight features of the GH3 (found here).
There’s a hundred more reasons why it’s a great camera for the price, and today several retailers are discounting the Panasonic GH3 $200 Off. Some retailers may bundle additional items for better value. Check out the limited time discounts available (below).
Leave a Comment
Recent Comments on Cheesycam
- Emm on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- Jason on Mounting the DJI Zenmuse X5 to the DJI Inspire 1
- Art Sanchez on CAME-TV CAME-SINGLE + PilotFly H1 + NEBULA 4000 Comparisons
- russell on First Problems with GoPro Hero4 4K Camera – Dangerous Battery?
- Rodney on CAME-TV GoPro 3 Axis Gimbal with Encoders
- T2 on Zeus Cage for Sony A7sII and Sony A7rII Cameras
- Emm on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera
- Brent on Reasons to Upgrade to the new Sony A7sII Camera